An Epic Eco-Adventure to the Galapagos Islands
We’ll are off on our second Galapagos Tour April 26-May 5.
Due to the overwhelming popularity of this trip, we have added another date and will repeat the same itinerary to accommodate more guests. Our first chartered yacht to the Galapagos sold out in two weeks. If you are interested in joining us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join us.
“In the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed.” – Charles Darwin
An Epic Eco-Adventure to the Galapagos Islands!
After all of this, I have decided to work with Pablo Rea at Columbus Travel to customize our trip. Pablo is Ecuadorian and has been a travel expert in this region for over 10 years. He just happens to be gay and has graciously booked a local lesbian host for us during our stay in Quito.
We will be traveling during high season which doesn’t necessarily mean its more crowded as there is always a restriction as to how many boats and visitors are allowed at any given time. This time of year offers the best climate, both air and water temperatures are most desirable January-April. The tropical rains are sporadic and the sun can be intense. The average temperature in March is between 75 and 88 degrees. The average water temperature is 77 degrees. The warm current brings lots of activities for tropical fish as well as the Galapagos penguins. The Marine Iguanas will be starting their nesting period.
And finally, working with this company will automatically benefit Galapagos Volunteer Projects which focuses on protecting, preserving and educating. You can learn more here: ecuadorvolunteers.org/galapagos
So what are you waiting for? Now is the time to have the time of your life!
For a full detailed itinerary, please email email@example.com
An Epic Eco-Adventure to the Galapagos
- Comprehensive private tour of Quito with a local guide as well as a night city tour with a visit to a local lesbian bar.
- Exploration of the Galapagos islands with our own naturalist guides.
- First Class accommodation aboard “Treasure of Galapagos,” a beautiful, high-end catamaran loaded with amenities including a private balcony for every cabin.
- Observation of a wide range of wildlife in the Galapagos Islands.
- Watching different species of Galapagos giant tortoise at the Charles Darwin Station as well as in the wild at the highlands of Santa Cruz Island.
- Swimming and snorkeling with sea lions, sea turtles, marine iguanas, penguins, rays and different species of tropical fish.
- Bird watching: Darwin’s finches, blue-footed boobies, pelicans and frigate birds, among others.
- Walking on lava surfaces and visit volcanic craters.
- Visiting different landscapes and terrain: arid zone, coastal zone and transition zone.
- Limited to 16 guests which offers intimate comfort, individualized attention, and maximizes our time on private tours and excursions on each island.
PRICE: $5,695 per person (Based on double occupancy)
Single Supplement $1,850 (Only two spaces available for single rooms at this price)
Deposit $1,500 due now to reserve your spot. Balance will be due three months days prior to departure.
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Three Nights Hotel Accommodations in Quito
- Seven-Day Cruise on The Treasure of Galapagos: includes all meals, activities, tours, and excursions (as outlined in the itinerary)
- Most Meals (as per the itinerary (B / L / D)
- Private Full-Day Guided Tour in Quito
- Bilingual Naturalist Guide on all Excursions
- Round Trip Flight: Quito – Baltra Island
- Galapagos Park Entrance Fee
- Migratory Card Galapagos
- Use of snorkeling equipment and kayaks
- International Flight
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Travel Insurance
Please feel free to contact Andrea if you have any questions, require additional information and/or would like to request a detailed itinerary.