June 24 – July 1, 2019
Spend one fabulous week with us in New York City…but not just any week! Join us for the city-wide gay pride celebration commemorating the 50th Anniversary of Stonewall!
Whether this is your first trip or your 100th trip to NYC, one thing is for sure — It is going to be your BEST trip! (Unless you came with WOAR in 2018, then it will be just as good!)
- Seven nights at the Novotel Hotel (centrally located, the hotel is in close proximity to the Broadway Theater district, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, world-class shopping, and ‘Must-See’ Landmarks.
- Two Broadway Musicals: TBA
- Welcome Brunch.
- The “Insider’s NYC Highlights” Private Bus Tour with stops at Central Park, Chelsea Market, High Line, Wall Street, 9/11 Memorial and more!
- Greenwich Village Guided Walking Tour.
- Sightseeing Cruise offering views of the skyline, Statue of Liberty and more. Gourmet Lunch is included.
- NYC Lesbian Event (at least one).
- Group Dinner at a fabulous restaurant, upscale and popular with locals!.
- Gay Pride Events: TBA
And a few incredible surprises!
$2,595 per person based on double occupancy.
Single occupancy available, please inquire.
All rooms are city views. Upgraded rooms with a view of Times Square are available for an additional $400 per room for the entire week,
Deposit: $500 ($300 nonrefundable)
Balance will be due on or before May 1, 2019
Please note: Deposit must be received by February 15 to guarantee your spot.
To pay online: Click on the Add to Cart button below.
To pay by phone: Call 310-398-1628
To pay by check:
Mail to Women On A Roll
P.O. Box 4353
Culver City, CA 90231