Women’s Week in Provincetown was a bit more special this year...
Join us for the 23rd
Women On A Roll Trip to Provincetown!
“Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!”
This trip was sold out.
Our 2019 group was so much fun!
Goodbye 2020. Hello 2021!
Women Week in Provincetown
October 11-17, 2021
- Six nights at the Anchor Inn Beach House or Brasswood Inn
- Round trip chartered shuttle service to/from Boston and Provincetown
- Welcome Reception upon arrival
- Welcome Brunch at a favorite local spot
- Our private Group Gourmet Dinner at one of the most beautiful and highest rated restaurants in town
- Farewell Dinner at the Lobster Pot (optional)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Daily Wine & Cheese Hour
- Concierge ticket service and VIP reserved seating for the most popular shows, (ticket price not included)
- Free Women On A Roll Party
- A wide variety of events: dancing, comedy shows, concerts, art exhibits, movies, bicycling, hiking, football, singles events, whale watching, and much more.
- Thousands of women, hundreds of events in this very special town on the tip of Cape Cod
Prices start at:
Prices based on double occupancy and vary based on room type.
Single occupancy available, please inquire.
Early bookings are highly recommended to secure your spot and ensure your preferred room type is available. Prices vary based on room type. Suites and rooms may offer water view or town view, fireplace and jacuzzi tub. Please visit www.anchorinnbeachhouse.com for room descriptions. Rooms assigned on first come, first served basis. Once we receive your deposit, you will be contacted for room selection.
L to R: Jennie McNulty, Karen Williams, Suzanne Westenhoefer, Poppy Champlin, Jackie Monahan.
A beautiful day for a bike ride along the beach forest!
Dining with the stars!