Women’s Week in Provincetown will be a bit more special this year...
The year 2020 marks the 400th anniversary of the 1620 voyage from Plymouth, U.K. to the New World.
The Mayflower Pilgrims first landed in what is now known as Provincetown, Massachusetts and signed the Mayflower Compact, which marked the beginning of American democracy.
Democratic values of liberty, justice and freedom of expression have resonated through our nation’s culture for four centuries and embodies the fabric of Provincetown’s identity.
This is, indeed, a very special year in Provincetown!
Join us for the 23rd
Women On A Roll Trip to Provincetown!
“Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!”
At this time, we are still planning to go and will notify you if that changes.
Our 2019 group was so much fun!
Goodbye 2020. Hello 2021!
Women Week in Provincetown
October 11-17, 2021
- Six nights at the Anchor Inn Beach House, Provincetown’s premiere lodging on the water
- Round trip chartered shuttle service to/from Boston and Provincetown
- Welcome Reception upon arrival
- Welcome Brunch at a favorite local spot
- Our private Group Gourmet Dinner at one of the most beautiful and highest rated restaurants in town
- Farewell Dinner at the Lobster Pot (optional)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Daily Wine & Cheese Hour
- Concierge ticket service and VIP reserved seating for the most popular shows, (ticket price not included)
- Free Women On A Roll Party
- A wide variety of events: dancing, comedy shows, concerts, art exhibits, movies, bicycling, hiking, football, singles events, whale watching, and much more.
- Thousands of women, hundreds of events in this very special town on the tip of Cape Cod
Prices start at:
Prices based on double occupancy and vary based on room type.
Single occupancy available, please inquire.
Early bookings are highly recommended to secure your spot and ensure your preferred room type is available. Prices vary based on room type. Suites and rooms may offer water view or town view, fireplace and jacuzzi tub. Please visit www.anchorinnbeachhouse.com for room descriptions. Rooms assigned on first come, first served basis. Once we receive your deposit, you will be contacted for room selection.
Please include your phone # with your deposit or email
Reserve your spot: Click on the PayPal button below
$500 deposit per person ($250 nonrefundable)
Balance will be due on or before August 12, 2021.
To pay online: Click on the PayPal button below.
To pay by phone: Call 310-398-1628
To pay by check, make check payable to Women On A Roll and mail to:
Women On A Roll
P.O. Box 4353 Culver City, CA 90231
Reserve your room now!
L to R: Jennie McNulty, Karen Williams, Suzanne Westenhoefer, Poppy Champlin, Jackie Monahan.
A beautiful day for a bike ride along the beach forest!
Dining with the stars!