August 2-13, 2017
After a tremendous amount of research and planning, I am delighted to announce our Enchanting England Tour! This extraordinary trip will include visits to London, Brighton, Bath, Liverpool, and York. The tour is designed to allow time to really take in the culture, history and beauty at every location. Although we have lots to offer at every stop, there will be free time to explore on your own or just relax. We have booked our stay in Brighton during Gay Pride, which is rated the best pride event in the UK! I couldn’t be happier to partner with Jennifer Grant and feel that together we have created a truly “enchanting” tour!
Meet our Tour Operator…
Jennifer Grant was born and raised in England and launched Focus Diva, an LGBTQ group travel specialist in 2012.
Since its inception her company has become an eminent Tour Operator serving our community.
A gay woman herself, Jennifer realized there was no lesbian travel company in the UK, there were many for gay men but not for women, so Focus Diva was born. Since then the company has grown and now offers fantastic lesbian group holidays from Mediterranean cruises to the International Women’s Festival, one of the longest established lesbian festival’s in Europe, taking place on the beautiful Greek Island of Lesvos.
Jennifer is delighted to have the opportunity to work with Andrea and together offer a fantastic UK tour for Women On A Roll this Summer. With her in-depth knowledge of the country and cities we will be visiting we have tailored the itinerary to provide a good balance of relaxation and sightseeing. Jennifer will meet us in London on our arrival and stay with our group through to our departure from her home town of Brighton when we head to Bath. Jennifer has added some lovely personal touches which I know our group will enjoy including taking us shopping in the beautiful historic lanes of Brighton, a traditional English pub dinner on the eve of Brighton Pride, and an optional visit to a lesbian bar and/or event in London!
- Private return transfers to London Heathrow on arrival & departure
- 12 days, 11 nights’ accommodation in 4- & 5-Star hotels and inns
- Breakfast served daily
- Dinner Cruise on the River Thames – our Welcome Dinner
- Return private coach transfers to your River Cruise
- Group Dinner in Bath & York
- Gay Pride in Brighton with a lesbian event
- Farewell Dinner in a London West End restaurant on your final evening
- Private motor coach & driver throughout
- Private guided coach tours and private guided walking tours where specified
- One way First Class train from York to London
- Private transfers in London
- Entrance to Windsor Castle
- Entrance to Tower of London
- Entrance to Fountains Abbey
- Private tour of the Abbey
- Lunch at Fountains Abbey
- Entrance to Ripon Cathedral
- Entrance to Buckingham Palace with a guided tour of the staterooms and Palace Gardens
- Services of Focus Diva representative on arrival and departure in London and throughout your stay in the Capital and Brighton
- Travel insurance (please inquire)
- Gratuities for tour guides and/or porters
- Alcoholic beverages
- Shopping money
The price is based on double occupancy. We will do our best to assist with matching roommates, if requested.