Important Update: Please email email@example.com as soon as possible if you’d like to join us. We will inquire about room availability once we receive your request.
SPECTACULAR SOUTH AFRICA ADVENTURE!
April 24-May 3, 2019
Women On A Roll is collaborating with Wild Rainbow Africa Safaris. We had an extraordinary experience with Jody Cole, owner of Wild Rainbow Africa Safaris, on our Tanzania/Kenya Trip in 2014 and are delighted to be partnering with her again!
This trip is designed to give our guests the best of South Africa:
Safaris in breathtaking national parks at some of the best game reserves in the country.
City tours offering beautiful scenery, as well as a rich historical and cultural experience.
Space is limited to enhance your adventure. on safari. We are have also arranged a buyout at an award-winning, 5-star game reserve and cannot exceed their lodging capacity.
Luxury and unique accommodations throughout the trip.
Meet Jody Cole
January 2018 marked the 20th anniversary of Jody traveling to Africa. She is one of the few American women who hold two of the highest certifications from the Field Guides Association of Southern Africa. She is a certified Level 2 Field Guide and Trails Guide with Advanced Rifle Handling skills. She has logged 1000 walking hours in dangerous game areas.
Jody climbed Mount Kilimanjaro twice, in 1998 and again in 2011. Jody has trained with the Kenyan Professional Guides Association, is also an Adventure Travel Specialist and a Master Kenya Travel Specialist (KATS).
Jody is an “on the ground,” get your feet muddy, lie on your belly, get up close to smell, touch and taste nature kind of gal. Expect to experience the unexpected.
Your Adventure Includes
- Jody Cole specialist guide and tour escort throughout
- Accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis at Africa Sky in Johannesburg
- Welcome Dinner
- Accommodation on a Full Board Basis at Lukimbi and Idube
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast basis at Cape Town Hollow in Case Town
- Farewell Dinner
- A Walking Tour of Soweto including lunch
- All game activities at Lukimbi and Idube
- All entrance and conservation fees into Sabi Sands and Kruger National Park
- Private Open Safari Vehicle and Driver in Sabi Sands and Kruger National Park
- Morning township tour with Uthando Africa
- Afternoon Winelands tour, including tastings at these select farms: Groot Constantia, Cape Point Vineyards, and Eagle’s Nest
- Full day tours of Robben Island, Cape Town City Tour including District 6 Museum and Table Mountain
- All road transfers and ground transportation as outlined in the itinerary
- Flight from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport to Cape Town International Airport
- Private coach in Cape Town
- All entrance fees into Johannesburg attractions and Cape Town attractions as part of the itinerary
R84,675 per (based on double occupancy)
(Approximately $6,895 per person, based on double occupancy)
Single Supplement for the core trip is R24,058 per person (Approximately $1,950) Only two Single Supplements Available.
Maximum of 14 guests.
The pricing is in South African Rand, (not in US Dollar amount)
Explanation of Rand Pricing: South Africa quotes in South African Rand, this is a standard of practice that ensures operators in South Africa receive their cost regardless of currency fluctuations. All guest invoices will reflect the amount due in Rand with a US Dollar equivalent based on the exchange rate provided by XE.com on the day the invoice is sent to guests.
It is the responsibility of the guest to be mindful of the conversion rates, the USD equivalent cost will fluctuate each day with the exchange rate until the full payment is made. Guests have 48 hours to submit payment to Wild Rainbow Africa Safaris (WRAS) at the exchange rate noted on invoice, otherwise WRAS will recalculate the amount due based on the latest exchange rate.
Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
All costs are valid for the itinerary travel dates. Costs may vary with date changes.
Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly.
Final payment is due 120 days before departure date. Guests are welcome to make full payment at any time to avoid possible fluctuations in exchange rate.
A completed and signed Trip Application and 20% ($1,365.00) per person deposit is due to secure your spot.
For a Detailed Itinerary and/or Trip Application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org