Women On A Roll is proud to present our first women’s tour to Cuba!
Havana, Cienfuegos & Trinidad
We can no longer take new reservations for Cuba.
March 27-April 3, 2016
Join Women On A Roll on the first lesbian tour of Cuba and experience firsthand this once-forbidden country
in ways never before possible.
- Accommodations in Cuba’s most famous cities: Havana, Trinidad and Cienfuegos in the best hotels available.
- All meals (as outlined in itinerary).
- Round trip airfare from Miami to Cuba.
- Optional overnight stay in Miami on March 26.
- Experience an approved People to People educational exchange program which includes face to face meetings with local residents from different professions. Share thoughts, gain knowledge, and connect with Cuba’s cultural heritage.
- Guided activities with emphasis on the people, art, culture, architecture and nature.
- Cultural immersion through the exploration of several of Cuba’s most famous destinations.
- A Spanish-speaking American Guide.
- An English-speaking Cuban guide.
- All entrance fees to scheduled activities and events.
- All in-country ground transportation, and transfers.
- Cuba Travel Guide.
- 24 hour emergency service.
$4,820 per person (double occupancy)
$5,320 per person (single occupancy)
$500 Reserves your space ($350 nonrefundable).
Balance will be due January 15, 2016. Payment plans available.
For a detailed intinerary email email@example.com
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
This is a fully legal program offered by Coda Tours as required by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control and is operated with the Educational Travel Alliance. An Affadvit stating you will comply with the People to People program must be signed by you and will be filed with the US government.
A valid passport is required for this program.
Your passport must be valid for six months past your return to the USA.
A scanned copy (or photo, i.e. jpg) of your passport must be submitted to Women On A Roll.
Your Cuban visa and air ticket will only be available at check in at the Miami Airport on the day of departure.
If you were born in Cuba, please call Women On A Roll for special visa requirements.
The itinerary published on line is a guide for our activities in Cuba.
A final itinerary will be sent a few weeks prior to departure.
We endeavor to operate the trip as written but reserve the right to make changes as circumstances dictate.