Tantalizing Tastes & Traditions
Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai, Phuket
February 18-29, 2020
This trip is sold out. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be placed on a wait list.
We have worked diligently with our travel partner, Destinations & Adventures, to put together an extraordinary itinerary for this trip. Our journey will explore the country's sparkling temples, tropical beaches, colorful market places, exciting urban life, picturesque countryside, rich culture and history, and of course, the mouth-watering cuisine!
Come and discover for yourself why this country is commonly referred to as "Amazing Thailand" and is portrayed as the as the "Land of Smiles!"
- Three nights at the Shangri-La Hotel / Bangkok
Two nights at Le Meridien Chiang Rai / Chiang Rai
- Three nights at the Siripanna Villa Resort & Spa / Chiang Mai
- Two nights at the Angsana Laguna Phuket Resort / Phuket
- All accommodations are 5-star properties
- Arrival & departure transfers by private deluxe motor coach
- English-speaking escort in all destinations as per itinerary
- Breakfast daily
- Six luncheons
- Four dinners including Welcome Dinner (Feb 19th) and Farewell Dinner (Feb 28th) at authentic, upscale Thai restaurants including 3-course menu with filtered coffee & drink package of 2 glasses of red/white wine or beers)
- Private transportation via deluxe motor coach to all locations in itinerary
- Admission to all attractions and private tours as per the itinerary
- Internal flights (Economy Class) from Bangkok – Chiang Rai & Chiang Mai - Phuket
- All local taxes
- $4,945 per person based on double occupancy.
- Single supplement available: $1,835
- We will also assist with assigning roommates for solo traveler.
- Final payment is due 90 days prior to the trip departure date.
- Space is limited.
For a detailed itinerary, please email email@example.com
"I love the food in Thailand because of the exotic spices they use. Their style of cooking is unique to their culture and always amazing."
Leave a Reply