October 14-20, 2019
Join us for the 22nd
Women On A Roll Trip to Provincetown!
“Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!”
— Mae West
Our most popular trip is back!
This will be a very special year in Provincetown as we will be joining the town in celebrating the 35th Anniversary of Women’s Week!
- Six nights at the Anchor Inn Beach House, Provincetown’s premiere lodging on the water
- Chartered shuttle service to/from Boston Airport
- Welcome Reception upon arrival
- Welcome brunch or luncheon at a favorite local spot
- Our private Group Gourmet Dinner at one of the most beautiful and highest rated restaurants in town
- Farewell Dinner at the Lobster Pot (optional)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Daily Wine & Cheese Hour
- Guided Beach Forest Bike Ride (bike rental not included, weather dependent)
- Concierge ticket service and VIP reserved seating for the most popular shows in town (ticket price not included)
- Free Women On A Roll Party
- An enormous variety of events: dancing, comedy shows, concerts, art exhibits, movies, bicycling, hiking, football, singles events, couples events, whale watching, and much more.
- Thousands of women, hundreds of events in this very special town on the tip of Cape Cod
Early bookings are highly recommended to secure your spot and ensure your preferred room type is available. Prices vary based on room type. Suites and rooms may offer water view or town view, fireplace and jacuzzi tub. Please visit www.anchorinnbeachhouse.com for room descriptions. Rooms assigned on first come, first served basis. Once we receive your deposit, you will be contacted for room selection.
Please include your phone # with your deposit
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reserve your spot:
$500 deposit per person ($300 nonrefundable)
Balance will be due on or before August 4, 2019.
To pay online: Click on the Add to Cart button below.
To pay by phone: Call 310-398-1628
To pay by check: Mail to Women On A Roll
P.O. Box 4353, Culver City, CA 90231