October 10 – 16, 2022
Join us for our 24th Trip to Provincetown!
“Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!” —Mae West
Meet the wonderful group of women who joined us at Women's Week 2021!
Day One at Brasswood Inn Courtyard:
We were ready to play!
Departure Day at Anchor Inn Beach House:
And we wanted to stay!
Photos by Tih Penfil
Women Week in Provincetown
- Six nights accommodations
- Round trip chartered shuttle service to/from Boston and Provincetown
- Welcome Reception upon arrival
- Welcome Brunch at a favorite local restaurant
- Private Group Gourmet Dinner at one of the most beautiful and highest rated restaurants in town
- Farewell Dinner at the Lobster Pot (optional)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Concierge ticket service and VIP reserved seating for the most popular shows (ticket prices not included)
- Free Women On A Roll Party
- A wide variety of events: dancing, comedy shows, concerts, art exhibits, movies, bicycling, hiking, singles events, whale watching, and much more
- Thousands of women and hundreds of events in this very special town on the tip of Cape Cod
Prices vary based on room type. Suites and rooms may offer different amenities including water view or town view, fireplace and/or jacuzzi tub. Rooms assigned on first-come, first-served basis. Visit anchorinnbeachhouse.com and brasswoodptown.com for room descriptions. Please include your phone number and email address with your deposit or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for room selection.
$500 deposit per person ($250 nonrefundable) will secure your room.
Balance will be due on or before August 12, 2022.
We are currently sold out for Women's Week in Provincetown, please email email@example.com to be placed on a waitlist.
*A 3% service fee will apply for online payments.
L to R: Jennie McNulty, Karen Williams, Suzanne Westenhoefer, Poppy Champlin, Jackie Monahan.
A beautiful day for a bike ride along the beach forest!
Dining with the stars!