October 9 – 15, 2023
Join us for our 25th Trip to Provincetown!
“Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!” —Mae West
Save the Date!
- Six nights at the Brasswood Inn or Mercury Hotel
- Round trip chartered shuttle service to/from Boston and Provincetown
- Welcome Reception upon arrival
- Welcome Brunch at a favorite local restaurant
- Private Group Gourmet Dinner at one of the most beautiful and highest rated restaurants in town
- Farewell Dinner at the Lobster Pot (optional)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Concierge ticket service and VIP reserved seating for the most popular shows (ticket prices not included)
- Free Women On A Roll Party
- A wide variety of events: dancing, comedy shows, concerts, art exhibits, movies, bicycling, hiking, singles events, whale watching, and much more
- Thousands of women and hundreds of events in this very special town on the tip of Cape Cod
Prices start at: $1,795 (double occupancy), $2,395 (single occupancy)
Prices will vary based on room type.
Early bookings are highly recommended to secure your spot and ensure your preferred room type is available. Prices vary based on room type or suite type which may offer different amenities including balcony, fireplace, and/or jacuzzi tub. Rooms assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Visit Brasswood Inn and Mercury Hotel for room descriptions. After making your deposit, please send an email with your full name(s), your phone number, and the best time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you to discuss room options.
$500 deposit per person ($250 nonrefundable) will secure your room.
Balance will be due on or before August 12, 2023.
- Click here to to pay your deposit with a credit card*
- To pay by check, make check payable to Women On A Roll and mail to:
Women On A Roll
P.O. Box 4353
Culver City, CA 90230
*A 3% service fee will apply for online payments.
Day One at Brasswood Inn Courtyard:
We were ready to play!
Departure Day at Anchor Inn Beach House:
And we wanted to stay!
Photos by Tih Penfil
L to R: Jennie McNulty, Karen Williams, Suzanne Westenhoefer, Poppy Champlin, Jackie Monahan.
A beautiful day for a bike ride along the beach forest!
Dining with the stars!