October 9 – 15, 2023
Join us for our 25th Trip to Provincetown!
“Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!” —Mae West
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Women’s Week in Provincetown, October 9-15, 2023, has been sold out for six months and we have just been notified of two cancellations. If you would like to join us, please email email@example.com.
- Six nights at the Brasswood Inn or Mercury Hotel
- Round trip chartered shuttle service to/from Boston and Provincetown
- Welcome Reception upon arrival
- Welcome Brunch at a favorite local restaurant
- Private Group Gourmet Dinner at one of the most beautiful and highest rated restaurants in town
- Farewell Dinner at the Lobster Pot (optional)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Concierge ticket service and VIP reserved seating for the most popular shows (ticket prices not included)
- Free Women On A Roll Party
- A wide variety of events: dancing, comedy shows, concerts, art exhibits, movies, bicycling, hiking, singles events, whale watching, and much more
- Thousands of women and hundreds of events in this very special town on the tip of Cape Cod
Prices start at: $1,795 (double occupancy), $2,395 (single occupancy)
Prices will vary based on room type.
Early bookings are highly recommended to secure your spot and ensure your preferred room type is available. Prices vary based on room type or suite type which may offer different amenities including balcony, fireplace, and/or jacuzzi tub. Rooms assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Visit Brasswood Inn and Mercury Hotel for room descriptions. After making your deposit, please send an email with your full name(s), your phone number, and the best time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you to discuss room options.
- $50 of your deposit is non-refundable if cancellation occurs within one week of booking your reservation
- $250 of your deposit is non-refundable if cancellation occurs up to 90 days prior to departure.
- All payments are non-refundable if cancellation occurs after 90 days prior to departure.
Women's Week in Provincetown is currently sold out. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please email email@example.com. Be sure to put in the subject line: "Ptown Wait List."
Day One at Brasswood Inn Courtyard:
We were ready to play!
Departure Day at Anchor Inn Beach House:
And we wanted to stay!
Photos by Tih Penfil
L to R: Jennie McNulty, Karen Williams, Suzanne Westenhoefer, Poppy Champlin, Jackie Monahan.
A beautiful day for a bike ride along the beach forest!
Dining with the stars!