Another amazing adventure awaits...
Captivating Cambodia & Incredible Vietnam
Women On A Roll is thrilled to offer this once-in-a-lifetime experience! Embrace the magnificent sights of Cambodia & Vietnam along the Mekong River. This opportunity offers three options, allowing you to customize your trip as you desire!
Join us for the 7-night cruise only, or
add an additional 5 or 8 nights for our pre- and post-cruise to explore more!
This magical Southeast Asia river cruise will highlight the culture and local traditions of each country and the must-see sites along the way. The optional pre- and post-cruise excursions will dive deeper, providing a more comprehensive look into the various regions in these countries.
Join us for an extraordinary journey!
- Breathtaking landscape
- Friendly and hospitable people
- Tasty and exquisite cuisine
- Unique culture and rich history
A truly unforgettable adventure through two of the most colorful yet contrasting cultures in South East Asia.
The Itinerary: 7-night Mekong River Cruise
Cruise 7 nights (8 days) down the Mekong River from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh on the Avalon Saigon, an intimate 36 passenger ship.
A few cruise itinerary highlights:
- Visit to the Silversmith Village: Watch craftsmen using ancient techniques of turning silver into artwork.
- Ride amongst rice paddy fields and through the countryside on an oxcart.
- See how rice paper, rice wine, and traditional candies are made.
- Explore local markets along the way.
- Take a City Tour in a private cyclo in Phnom Penh. Includes a visit to the Royal Palace.
The Avalon Saigon,
your home for the 7-night cruise along the Mekong River!
full of rich culture & history!
Ho Chi Minh City,
where old collides with new!
Optional trip extensions: Add 5 or 8 nights on land
lose yourself in culture!
13-Day (12-Night) Trip with Pre-Cruise & Post-Cruise Extensions:
Ho Chi Minh & Siem Reap
3-nights pre-cruise in Ho Chi Minh City & 2 nights post-cruise in Siem Reap
- Take a Walking Tour of Ho Chi Minh City’s historic landmarks, visit bustling Ben Thanh Market, or participate in a hands-on Vietnamese Cooking Class.
- Guided visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Visit the iconic Angkor Temples at Ta Prohm
- See Banteay Srei, a unique temple built on a small scale from red sandstone
...& so much more!
Ha Long Bay,
a mesmerizing UNESCO World Heritage Site!
16-Day (15-Night) Trip with ADDITIONAL Pre-Cruise Dates:
Hanoi & Ha Long Bay
6-nights pre-cruise (2 nights in Hanoi, 1 night in Ha Long Bay, 3 nights in Ho Chi Minh City) and 2 nights post-cruise in Siem Reap.
- See iconic sites, including One Pillar Pagoda, the Presidential Palace, and the infamous “Hanoi Hilton.”
- Enjoy a live performance of Hanoi’s renowned water puppets or an electric cart ride through the fascinating Old Quarter
- Visit Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, dotted with more than 3,000 limestone islands carved into fanciful shapes.
...& much, much more!
ACCOMMODATIONS: 7 nights on the Avalon Saigon river cruise boat & all hotels, no matter which length of trip you chose.
MEALS: Meals aboard the ship plus many additional during pre- and post cruise.
TRANSPORTATION: Airport transfers, internal flights transfers if you opt for trip extension.
GRATUITIES: For hotels and restaurants
IN THE COMPANY OF WOMEN: You, me, us!
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS: To Ho Chi Minh City and from your city of departure.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: Strongly recommended
ADDITIONAL MEALS: Not included in the itinerary
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES: Available during free time in the itinerary
GRATUITIES For guides and drivers
PERSONAL PURCHASES: Snacks, drinks, souvenirs
Cost & Registration
COST OF THE ADVENTURE:
Cruise Only (7 nights): $4,585 per person, based on double occupancy
Cruise + 5 Nights (12 nights total): $7,084 per person, based on double occupancy
Cruise + 8 Nights (15 nights total): $8,883 per person, based on double occupancy
Limited single supplement rooms available, please inquire.
There are only 17 rooms available!
Early bookings are strongly encouraged.
Solo travelers: we will do our best to assist with potential roommates. If interested, please email email@example.com.
UPDATE: We are 50% sold out on this trip. And A Category rooms are sold out.
Click here for a detailed, day-by-day itinerary.
SECURE YOUR SPOT:
$1,500 nonrefundable deposit per cabin to secure your spot.
Please refer to the Travel Planner for the payment schedule.
Personalized payment plans may be arranged.
Click here to pay your deposit and secure your spot!
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org