Join Women On A Roll and our favorite travel partners,
Pride of the Ocean LGBT Film Festival at Sea, for an incredible week at sea and in Alaska!
And we’ll be screening CLAMBAKE, Andrea Meyerson’s new documentary which is currently
August 7 – August 14, 2015
- Visit Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Inside Passage,
and Victoria, BC
- Watch some of the hottest newly released LGBT films
- Meet and mingle with cast and crew from many of the programmed films
- Private events and parties for our group
- Lots of free time to enjoy your cruise and ports at your leisure
- Discounts offered for WOAR. Use A-WOAR15 as your discount code when booking.
Special Pride of the Ocean Offers for WOAR:
If you book a Concierge Class or higher, you are able to secure all 3 options of the 123Go Program. This promotion includes; Beverage package, paid gratuities and a shipboard credit of up to $300/per cabin.
If you book a Balcony, you can secure one of the 3 options.
If you book an Ocean view cabin, you can secure one of the 3 options.
(THIS PROMOTION IS AVAILABLE UNTIL FEB. 16TH, 2015).
Prices start at $1,432.26 per person
For a detailed itinerary or to book with a $250 deposit.
Click here: www.prideoftheocean.com/2015-alaska
Be sure to use our discount code when booking:
If you have any questions, contact our travel associate
Geisha Cumberbatch or call toll free: (866) 432-0050.