June 5-7, 2015
30 fun-loving women, 21 miles of exhilarating rafting,
16 expert female guides, 6 fabulous meals,
3 days of playing, 2 nights camping,
1 extraordinary weekend!
American River, South Fork (about one hour from Sacramento)
- Class III Rapids – perfect for beginners and experienced rafters alike.
- Two days of whitewater rafting on exciting rapids: Gorge Run, Chili Bar, Meatgrinder, Triple Threat, Racehorse
- Bend and Troublemaker.
- All female guides.
- Friday Night welcome dinner at the Sierra Nevada House.
- Saturday Night cookout, slide show and slide show.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared for you daily.
- Two nights camping on private campgrounds with full shower and bathroom amenities, full kitchen, campfire, volleyball, horseshoes and more.
- Luxury tent rentals available – please inquire.
Price: $375 (includes two nights of camping, two days of rafting with all female guides, all meals including welcome dinner at a popular local restaurant, full shower and bathroom amenities.
Cancellations: $100 of your payment is nonrefundable.
Cancellations must be made by May 4th. No refunds will be given after May 4th.
You may sell your spot and notify us of a name change.
Secure your rafting spot now –
payment in full.
Leave a Reply