New Orleans: The Big Easy Trip!
June 8-15, 2020
Enjoy a drive outside the city for a Cajun Bayou Swamp Tour on an exhilarating Airboat!
- Seven nights at the Hotel Monteleone located in the heart of the French Quarter
- Three Dinners: Welcome Dinner, Cooking Class Dinner, Farewell Dinner
- Two Breakfasts: Kickoff Breakfast and Mardi Gras Brunch
- One Luncheon
- Historical New Orleans City Private Bus Tour
- French Quarter Private Walking Tour
- Private Jazz Concert followed by Q&A with the Musicians
- Private Airboat Swamp Tour
- Private Ghost Tour
- New Orleans Private Cooking Class
- Mask Making on the Mississippi: Mimosas, Marys & Masks
- Behind the Scenes Tour of Mardi Gras World
- Gay Pride Events (TBA)
- And still plenty of free time to explore on your own or chill by the pool
- Transfer to hotel/airport
- Gratuities for drivers and guides
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Alcoholic Beverages
Reserve your spot:
$500 deposit per person ($250 nonrefundable)
Balance will be due on or before May 1, 2020.
Our hotel is in the heart of the French Quarter. In fact, it’s been said that the French Quarter begins in the lobby of Hotel Monteleone. Since 1886, the Hotel Monteleone has provided luxury and historic accommodations for travelers to New Orleans.
Whether this is your first time to New Orleans or your 100th time, one thing is for sure, it will be your best time!