Valentine’s Luncheon ~ New Year, New Friends!
A fun afternoon of food, friendship, live music, games & prizes!
Sunday, February 10
11:30 – 3:30pm
Calling all couples and single ladies!
Just in time for Valentine’s Day,
we are excited to offer this very special event which will provide an opportunity to reconnect with old friends and make new ones!
Pre-Valentine’s Day Love Luncheon!
Bring your Love, or perhaps…meet her there!
In this crazy time we live in, why not carve out an afternoon to come together, celebrate our lives, embrace who we love, enjoy some music, share a few laughs, and find friendship right next to you! Oh yeah, and we’ll have a blast, too!
• Welcome Reception with Icebreaker Game
• Delicious three-course luncheon with optional “Singles Only” Table
• Live Music and Sing Along with Sean Wiggins
• Special Valentine’s Dessert
• No-host Wine, Champagne & Beer Bar
• Singles and couples easily identified
• A Room full fun-loving women ready to socialize and make new friends
• Party Favors, Games & Prizes
Cantalini’s Salerno Beach Restaurant
193 Culver Blvd.
Playa del Rey, CA 90293
Free parking across the street in the lot for Outlaws (they are out of business), or directly behind the strip mall across the street, east of the restaurant.
Price: $30 (advance purchase)
Includes welcome reception, three-course gourmet lunch, live performance, games & prizes, party favors
At the door: $35 (subject to availability)
* Click below to reserve your spot with PayPal
* Call in credit card payment to 310-398-1628
* Make check payable to Women On A Roll and mail to:
Women On A Roll
P.O. Box 4353
Culver City, CA 90231
Tickets will not be mailed. Your name will be on the guest list.
MEET OUR PERFORMER: Sean Wiggins
“Apparently someone got a bit experimental in the chem lab and mixed the DNA of Janis Joplin and Melissa Etheridge” (Indie-Music.com), and out came Sean Wiggins. Wiggins is captivating, with a strong stage presence and humorous story-telling that makes every show unique. She has shared the stage with Blues Traveler, Jill Sobule, Sophie B. Hawkins, Cyndi Lauper & more. With over 10,000 CDs sold, this award winning songwriter, including Billboard’s Song Contest, she is always working, Sean has performed on the main stages of prides all over the US.
“The great thing about making new friends is they bring new energy to your soul.”
— Shanna Rodriguez