Women On A Roll is excited to announce another destination in 2016!
We’ll be exploring Boulder, Colorado over Labor Day Weekend!
And wait until you see what we have in store for you…
September 2-5, 2016
- Three-nights stay in at the The Bradley Boulder Inn. This charming B&B is situated in the heart of downtown Boulder and Women On A Roll has booked the entire inn!
- Round trip chartered bus from/to Denver International Airport.
- Welcome Brunch at Walnut Café, one of the most popular restaurants in Boulder (and it’s lesbian-owned!).
- First Friday Dance Party! One of the largest lesbian dance parties in the country (1000+ women!)! Babes Around Denver offers this monthly dance party and we have reserved seating and round trip transportation on the party bus!
- Private Tour of Boulder on the infamous Banjo Billy’s Bus Tour!
- Guided Hikes (two levels to choose from: easy to moderate or moderate to difficult.
- Farewell Dinner at the Flagstaff House, one of the finest restaurants in town offering wonderful food and breathtaking views of Boulder!
- Guided Historical Walking Tour of Boulder.
- Home-cooked breakfast served daily.
- Daily wine & cheese hour.
- Plenty of free time to explore on your own or simply relax!
Single supplement available, please inquire.
To pay online: Click on the Paypal button below.
To pay by phone: Call 310-839-2500
To pay by check: Mail to Women On A Roll
3842 Main Street, Suite B, Culver City, CA 90232
For a detailed itinerary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’ve never been to Boulder…
Go now before you get older!