October 10-16, 2016
- Six nights at the Anchor Inn Beach House, Provincetown’s premiere lodging on the water
- Roundtrip air travel on Virgin America with one free checked bag (optional)
- Roundtrip shuttle service to/from Boston Airport and ProvincetownCommunity Dinner with all the performers
- Community Dinner with all the performers
- Our private Group Gourmet Dinner at one of the most beautiful and highest rated restaurants in town
- Farewell Dinner at the Lobster Pot (optional)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Daily Wine & Cheese Hour
- Guided Beach Forest Bike Ride (bike rental not included)
- Concierge ticket service and VIP reserved seating for the most popular shows
in town (ticket price not included)
- Free Women On A Roll Party
- An enormous variety of events: dancing, comedy shows, concerts, art exhibits, movies, bicycling, hiking, football, singles events, couples events, whale watching, and much more.
- Thousands of women in this very special town on the tip of Cape Cod.
- An excursion to Wellfleet, another quaint town on Cape Cod for their Annual Oyster Festival
Single occupancy available, please inquire.
Early bookings are highly recommended to secure your spot and ensure your preferred room type is available. Prices vary based on room type. Suites and rooms may offer water view or town view, fireplace and jacuzzi tub. Please visit
www.anchorinnbeachhouse.com for room descriptions. Rooms assigned on first come, first served basis. Once we receive your deposit, you will be contacted for room selection. Please include your phone # with your deposit or email
Balance will be due on or before August 5, 2016.