June 24-July 5, 2015
Breathtaking scenery, hearty cuisine, warming whisky and Guinness! This private Gaelic adventure, customized exclusively for Women On A Roll, offers the classic symbols of Ireland and Scotland, and the secret and secluded alternates. A once-in-a-lifetime adventure!
Robin Lowry, publisher of Epochalips recently stopped by my office and filmed this interview about Ireland. Check out Robin’s website here: epochalips.com
- Dublin castle Exclusive transport by luxury motorcoach with a driver/guide
- Meet and greet service with one group transfer upon arrival and departure at the airport
- Lodging for 10 nights in upscale hotels, historic castles and charming inns.
- Full breakfasts (11) including a traditional Irish breakfast upon arrival at Glasnevin Museum
- Dinners (6): Table d’hôte dinners (4)
- O’Connells Restaurant with music Sherbrooke Castle
- Guided tours of Dublin & Edinburgh
- Dublin Gay Pride Parade & Festival
- Dublin Literary Pub Crawl
- Passage on the Tarbert Ferry
- Walking tour of Derry with a local guide
- Ferry from Larne to Cairnryan
- Cruise on Loch Ness
- Visits and admission fees to:
- Guinness Storehouse
- Old Jameson Distillery
- Blarney Castle & Woollen Mills Dingle Brewing Company
- Cliffs of Moher
- Drumcliffe Churchyard
- Giant’s Causeway
- Edinburgh Castle
- Blair Athol Distillery
- Spean Bridge Woollen Mills
- Hotel porterage, service charges and government taxes
- Flight bags, ticket wallets, baggage tags and identifying strap
Detailed itinerary available upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price: $3,595* per person
*Based on double occupancy. We will assist in arranging for roommates in rooms with two beds.
Single occupancy available for an additional rate of $995.
$500 Deposit to reserve your spot. ($300 nonrefundable)
Final payment will be due April 5, 2015.
Please note: there will be a 3% service charge for credit card payments.
Travel insurance available, please inquire.
Space is limited. Secure you spot now!