Important Update: This trip is selling very quickly! We have booked 70% of our space in just three weeks! If you’re interested in joining us, early bookings are highly recommended!
Women On A Roll is excited to announce…
GLORIOUS GREECE ODYSSEY!
September 17-29, 2019
This is the second trip to Greece that Women On A Roll has offered and we have upped our game, so you’re in for a spectacular vacation! We are delighted to be partnering with the same company we worked with on our last Glorious Greece Odyssey, Destinations & Adventures, an award-winning luxury travel specialist!
Read on for all the details of your next dream vacation..
Greece…an ancient and yet timeless land!
Women On A Roll invites you to journey with us to a destination that offers diversity in landscapes, unique experiences, ideal climate, exquisite cuisine & fine wine, and a rich culture that defines both it’s history and modernity alike.
We’ll tour the Acropolis and the Parthenon, explore awe-inspiring archaeological sites, relax on the beautiful beaches of the Greek Isles, and much more! And you’ll be traveling in complete comfort luxury!
Come discover, see, taste and feel this stunning country!
Expand your senses in a place where the elements of nature offer countless possibilities.
- Four nights in Athens (first two nights and last two nights)
- Two nights in Mykonos
- Two nights in Santorini
- Three nights in Crete
- All hotels are luxury, four- and five-star accommodations
- Breakfast daily
- Four dinners, one lunch
- Arrival & departure transfers by private deluxe motor coach
- Private deluxe motor coach for all tours and ground transportation
- English-speaking escort in all destinations as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to all attractions as per itinerary
- Private sightseeing tour of Acropolis
- Semi-private tour of Delos including private round trip transfers to the port and boat tickets
- Private tour of Aktrotiri in Santorini
- Private tour to Knossos Palace & Heraklion Museum
- Private tour “Discover the Flavors of Crete” with visits to a local winery and light lunch
- Business class ferry/hydrofoil tickets Athens/Mykonos/Santorini/Crete
- Airline tickets economy class from Crete/Athens
- All local taxes and tolls
- International Airfare
- Porterage at the hotels
- Expenses of personal nature
- Tips for drivers and guides
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions in the detailed itinerary
$4,995 Based on double occupancy
Single supplement available: $1,895
We will do our best to assign a roommate for solo travelers, please inquire
$1,500 deposit to reserve your spot, Space is limited.
Final payment will be due 90 days prior to departure
For a detailed itinerary and instructions on how to pay your deposit, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.