Important Travel Update:
Our Glorious Greece Odyssey is now sold out!
If you’d like to be placed on a waitlist for a room, please email email@example.com.
GLORIOUS GREECE ODYSSEY!
September 17-29, 2019
Read on for all the details of your next dream vacation..
Greece…an ancient and yet timeless land!
Women On A Roll invites you to journey with us to a destination that offers diversity in landscapes, unique experiences, ideal climate, exquisite cuisine & fine wine, and a rich culture that defines both it’s history and modernity alike.
Come discover, see, taste and feel this stunning country!
Expand your senses in a place where the elements of nature offer countless possibilities.
- Four nights in Athens (first two nights and last two nights)
- Two nights in Mykonos
- Two nights in Santorini
- Three nights in Crete
- All hotels are luxury, four- and five-star accommodations
- Breakfast daily
- Four dinners, one lunch
- Arrival & departure transfers by private deluxe motor coach
- Private deluxe motor coach for all tours and ground transportation
- English-speaking escort in all destinations as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to all attractions as per itinerary
- Private sightseeing tour of Acropolis
- Semi-private tour of Delos including private round trip transfers to the port and boat tickets
- Private tour of Aktrotiri in Santorini
- Private tour to Knossos Palace & Heraklion Museum
- Private tour “Discover the Flavors of Crete” with visits to a local winery and light lunch
- Business class ferry/hydrofoil tickets Athens/Mykonos/Santorini/Crete
- Airline tickets economy class from Crete/Athens
- All local taxes and tolls
- International Airfare
- Porterage at the hotels
- Expenses of personal nature
- Tips for drivers and guides
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions in the detailed itinerary
$4,995 Based on double occupancy
Single supplement available: $1,895
We will do our best to assign a roommate for solo travelers, please inquire
$1,500 deposit to reserve your spot, Space is limited.
Final payment will be due 90 days prior to departure
For a detailed itinerary and instructions on how to pay your deposit, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.