Have you heard the exciting news about New York City Pride?
Well, actually it’s not just NYC Pride! It’s WorldPride and Stonewall 50! Read on, my friends…
Grammy-Award winning singer-songwriter, Melissa Etheridge is slated to perform in Times Square for the WorldPride Closing Ceremony on June 30!
NYC Pride welcomes all to a final celebration of pride from 7-10pm in NYC’s iconic Times Square.
“That night, Times Square will serve as a home to a multitude of LGBTQIA+ individuals and allies on a truly momentous evening of love, pride, and community” said Etheridge.
The evening will provide a full slate of influential speakers and global musical talents. The official lineup for the WorldPride Closing Ceremony will be announced in February.
And guess what, our Host Hotel is only a few blocks away from all the action!
And that’s not all our Host Hotel is close to! We’ll be able to walk to our two Broadway Shows: TOOTSIE and THE CHER SHOW!
We would love you to join us for what is sure to be a truly remarkable week!
Now is the time…to have the time of your life!
June 24 – July 1, 2019
Spend one fabulous week with us in New York City…but not just any week! Join us for the city-wide gay pride celebration commemorating the 50th Anniversary of Stonewall!
Whether this is your first trip or your 100th trip to NYC, one thing is for sure — It is going to be your BEST trip! (Unless you came with WOAR in 2018, then it will be just as good!)
- Seven nights at the Novotel Hotel (centrally located, the hotel is in close proximity to the Broadway Theater district, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, world-class shopping, and ‘Must-See’ Landmarks.
- Premiere seating at two Broadway Musicals: “The Prom” and “The Cher Show”
- Welcome Brunch.
- The “Insider’s NYC Highlights” Private Bus Tour with stops at Central Park, Chelsea Market, High Line, Wall Street, 9/11 Memorial and more!
- Greenwich Village Guided Walking Tour.
- Sightseeing Cruise offering views of the skyline, Statue of Liberty and more. Gourmet Lunch is included.
- NYC Lesbian Event (at least one).
- Group Dinner at a fabulous restaurant, upscale and popular with locals!.
- Gay Pride Events: NYC Pride Guide: WorldPride Preview
- And a few incredible surprises!
$2,595 per person based on double occupancy.
Single occupancy available, please inquire.
All rooms are city views. Upgraded rooms with a view of Times Square are available for an additional $400 per room for the entire week.
Deposit: $500 ($300 nonrefundable)
Balance will be due on or before April 20, 2019
Reservations are now closed for this trip. Please email Andrea@womenonaroll.com if you are interested in attending and we will try our best to accommodate you.
Leave a Reply